Sadness






Sometimes I feel lost and other times I feel as if I have conquered the world. At times the laughter is not in my control and other times the tears can’t be held in my eyes.When I am sad I wanna know how to overcome it but when my lips are busy laughing and screaming in happiness, then I don’t find any problem with me. Sometimes I try to find a solution so that I don’t have to be sad. But with deep thinking I get to know without sadness the recipe of life is incomplete.To give a taste to the recipe, I need to put all the emotions in the plate of life.Sadness is a natural part of life as happiness is. As human I will have to taste every flavour of life whether I like it or not. And if anyone tries to escape from any flavour, he will not be rewarded with his favourite one happiness.If sadness would not be good, then why I go to watch emotional movies. These movies don’t give me any smile or laughter rather they make my eyes wet.I like it because I enjoy being the part of character’s sadness. It means I like being sad and wanna feel this emotion too. And so do you all.I listen to songs which make me cry and I love to indulge into the emotions of the song. Does that mean I love crying? Absolutely I do. Because sometimes I need tears more than the flattering lips.

Mga Komento